Just came back from a huge brazilian bbq dinner with family that is visiting for the wedding. I really want an oolong tea right now, feeling that would make my stomach feel less explody but I don’t want to be up late tonight.

I finished off the sample tea, as I’m really really low on non caffeine teas that are not in my “Haven’t tried” pile. I shared a cup with my dad.
I added some light agave syrup, which really brightened the berry and vanilla. Very smooth tea. I don’t think I’d buy more of this, but was good while it lasted.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA