Wedding day has ended! Phew!

And.. this was the tea I had when in the morning! I was ready to strangle a number of people (like I was trying to do my hair and there was 3 people asking separate things). I had a big cup of Killer’s Vanilla, and everything is calm and nice. Smooth vanilla, calming lavender – it was amazing! I didn’t think I was going for this tea on my wedding day, but it called to me and came to the rescue!

Wedding!!! Huge congrats! Glad tea helped get you through it! :D

Awkward Soul

My husband offered to take my tea kettle to the venue so I could sit there drinking tea (and not spaz out) while they set up. I just ended up bringing a bottle of matcha though, seemed too much work taking an entire kettle there!

Kittenna

Awwwww! I think matcha would have buzzed me a touch too much for a wedding, somehow, but glad it worked out for you!

gmathis

Blessings to both of you!

Comments

Kittenna

Wedding!!! Huge congrats! Glad tea helped get you through it! :D

Awkward Soul

gmathis

Blessings to both of you!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA