Wedding day has ended! Phew!

And.. this was the tea I had when in the morning! I was ready to strangle a number of people (like I was trying to do my hair and there was 3 people asking separate things). I had a big cup of Killer’s Vanilla, and everything is calm and nice. Smooth vanilla, calming lavender – it was amazing! I didn’t think I was going for this tea on my wedding day, but it called to me and came to the rescue!

Wedding!!! Huge congrats! Glad tea helped get you through it! :D

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

My husband offered to take my tea kettle to the venue so I could sit there drinking tea (and not spaz out) while they set up. I just ended up bringing a bottle of matcha though, seemed too much work taking an entire kettle there!

Kittenna

Awwwww! I think matcha would have buzzed me a touch too much for a wedding, somehow, but glad it worked out for you!

gmathis

Blessings to both of you!

Comments

Kittenna

Wedding!!! Huge congrats! Glad tea helped get you through it! :D

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

gmathis

Blessings to both of you!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA