drank KaiMatcha Premium by KaiMatcha

And this was the tea I took with me to my wedding!
I took a 1 liter water bottle filled with ice cubes and filtered water – I put 1/2tsp in and shook it. Done!
I sipped on this on the car ride to the wedding and while I waited for people to arrive (panicking, my grandmother in law was late, who was supposed to help me in the dress, but got caught in the space shuttle traffic in downtown LA).
This matcha is just so easy to use and comes out perfect every time! Gave me so much energy, especially since I skipped lunch due to wedding crazyness.

Iced
ashmanra

I just ordered this because of the coupon code they gave yesterday! I am really excited about trying it after reading the fantastic reviews!

Awkward Soul

gasp, theres a coupon code? /checks
Sweeet! I’m buying more, this matcha is amazing!

Comments

ashmanra

Awkward Soul

gasp, theres a coupon code? /checks
Sweeet! I’m buying more, this matcha is amazing!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA