Drinking this amazing tea this morning!

So tired out and my feet hurt. Really, wearing a long wedding dress (mine was teal!) made wearing pretty heeled shoes pointless, but I did anyway and regret it. My husband and I went to grab food near the end as our feet both hurt and didn’t want to fetch food! His feet hurt as his shoes were too small and there was no time to return them to amazon.

Nice and floral tea! Mmm, I should look for a jasmine and rose bath salts to fake bathing in this tea! I usually like a stronger black, mate or guayusa in the morning, but I got a post wedding dim sum lunch. I will drink a pot or two of tea there (and watch the husband eat chicken feet, wahhhhggg!)

Uniquity

Congrats on the wedding! I have absolutely no intentions of wearing heels – or shoes at all – but I admire your efforts! : )

Comments

Uniquity

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA