Had my dad sample this tea while he’s visiting from Canada.

During the week he was here, I introduced him to various teas – he occasional hits DavidsTea in the mall for free samples (lol) but doesn’t buy much. He does drink bagged earl greys.

Throughout this week, it was looking like he really likes spicy – which is ultra weird because he has stomach issues with spicy food. Spicy to him is too much oregano in the pasta sauce.

This morning I gave him a cup of this tea (that I have yet to do a official tasting) and he LOVED it! Said it was the best tea he ever had (and we had everything from 52 teas, Fusion Tea, The Persimmon Tree and Butiki) Lucky for him, it’s a DT tea so he can buy it at home.

Looks like he’s gonna buy a Steeper when he gets home now too because he likes mine.

Indigobloom

I have a friend like that to! Apparently it doesn’t bug her when a tea is spicy, just food?!

Comments

Indigobloom

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA