Ugg, I’m drinking lots of tea today to make up for lost tea times over the week and totally paying for it with many bathroom trips! However, I need to massively damage my “haven’t tried” pile as the tin barely closes! Figure I should drink this one, MTG, first as it is taking the most room!

DRY: sweet, malty and toasty smell. Lots on interesting bits in this tea: brown rice, big popcorn and weird white chunky bits (marshmallow root?). Theres a weird smell that reminds me of Sun Cloud Mist whatever it’s called also from 52 teas.. must be that root.

STEEPED: Toasty rice smell coming from a light green tea.

TASTE: Slightly sweet and malty taste that is like marshmallow. Then, theres a bite of grassy green tea mixed with toasty rice (classic genmaicha taste).

Sweetened, well.. it tastes sweeter lol! It does taste closer to rice crispies squares here, especially in aftertaste! I think I like MTG unsweetened to enjoy the genmaicha but the sweetener did move it closer to the treats.

COMMENTS: Very tasty! I quite enjoyed how this tea came out! Unique flavoring with the marshmallow sweetness!
However, it doesn’t taste like my rice crispy treats since I add vanilla to mine (Shhhhh!!! My secret ingredient!) – but I’ll fix that in a future cup as I have some vanilla beans leftovers hanging around.