What, I never tried this tea? It got buried in my tin of teas I haven’t tried yet. /cry

DRY: Smells like mapley sweet and nutty. Lots of big hunks of nuts in this tea! Yum!

STEEPED: deep gold coloured tea with a maple sweet scent. Annoyingly my kettle doesn’t do 170f. It does 160f or 175f, so I did 175.

TASTE: Nutty and silky with a maple hint weaving through! I can pick out the pecan flavor. Very nice silky finish to this tea. The oolong base is great with this tea! The pecan and maple here is natural tasting, not artificial.

Sweetened, I got more pecan nuttyness and the maple comes out stronger. I let my cup get cold while watching BJJ videos and the tea was still very good. Both unsweetened and sweetened cups were good!

COMMENTS: Really delicious fall tea! I love the nuttyness of this tea – no funky or artificial tastes too! I quite like the base of this tea as well, I’m tempted to try Nilgiri Frost Oolong for my next order.

Kittenna

I drool every time I see a review of this one… really gotta drink tea faster to justify another Butiki order ASAP

Comments

Kittenna

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA