drank Chance Combinations by Custom

I was threatening to do this tea concoction for awhile now. I wanted something to wake me up more, but also a treat so I don’t eat the last butter tart in the fridge.

52 Teas Cherry Cheesecake Genmaicha + Red Leaf Teas’ Cheesecake matcha (1/4tsp)

Steeped, it looks like a murky green tea. Smells like the RLT Cheesecake with toasty rice!

Taste… WHOA!!! Cheesecake smoothness, with a bit of cherry sweet above the base of toasty rice taste, green tea and matcha combined. I’m getting a bit of dry throatyness after my sip is complete, so maybe I need to tweak steeping times and temperatures, but overall really good!

My issue with the 52 Teas Cherry Cheesecake genmaicha is it isn’t much cheesecake flavor, but the cheesecake matcha covered it! Yum! Tea peeps, if you have these teas, totally try them together!

Alphakitty

Ooh, good idea. The Cherry Cheesecake Genmaicha is one of my favorites, I bet it’d be even better with some creamy matcha.

Comments

Alphakitty

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA