Digging around my “haven’t tried” tin, there’s a buncha Della Terra teas in there. DOH! I feel like fruity this morning, to go with a breakfast of leftover wedding fruit platter (strawberries, melons, dragon fruit, pomegranate, grapes, oranges, blackberries) and cottage cheese.

DRY: Fruity peachy sweet! Nice big hunks of fruit in this tea too!

STEEPED: smells of black tea mixed with peach and mango flavors.

TASTE: Black tea base taste, but mellowed out with the peach and mango flavors. Oddly, this tea is refreshing despite it being hot. I could see this tea being very good iced or cold brewed!
I didn’t feel like trying this tea sweetened this morning.

COMMENTS: Not bad, I enjoyed the peachy mango flavor – which is well done. However, this tea makes me think of Fusion Tea’s “Red Vineyard” which is quite similar, but is over the top peach instead of having mango. I should really try MMP iced next time!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA