drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Probably my most crazy post weight lifting smoothie creations:

1/2tsp Red Leaf Tea Cheesecake Matcha + 1 cup of soy milk + 1 scoop of protein powder + 1/3cup of cottage cheese + 2tsp of Dulce de leche. Long time on the blender to make all the chunks disappear.

the result: thick cheesecakey batter with a Dulce de leche caramel taste! I have leftover Dulce de leche from my wedding, pure will powder I haven’t eaten it all straight out of the can! I added cottage cheese as I found the kraft brand I have tastes more cheesey than I’m used to.

Totally a treat, but I figure I’d celebrate since I just hit my personal record on squats! I remember when I was new at lifting weights, I lifted 100lb less and it was hard!

YAY! congrats on reaching a personal record!

Comments

YAY! congrats on reaching a personal record!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA