I seriously stood in front of my tea stash area for 15 minutes trying to pick out a tea. My steepster cupboard says I have like 150+ teas, so you think I could easily find something to drink. Sigh.

I wanted something spicy, but not too spicy, and something I’ve had before. I was almost going to go with a few other spicey teas, but I feel too lazy to add milk and sugar to my tea, so it had to be sweet on its own.

Found this tea and yum! Very good! I like the cinnamon, sweetness and cookieness of this tea. It’s like snuggling in fall with a blanket and eating warm cookies.
Man… does southern california ever get fall? It was 30c yesterday!

Mercuryhime

I find that having too many choices makes it all the harder to decide. :/ Glad you found something you enjoy!

Comments

Mercuryhime

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA