TY out to Rachel Sincere for a sample of this tea!

This tea looks fun – an interesting blend of fruits (apricots, cherries and plums – I don’t see plums often in tea) with a black tea base.

STEEPED: Swirly black tea and fruity smells. Light brown coloured tea.

TASTE: Not too strong earthy black tea base with a moderate level of fruityness – I get the cherry taste and an apricot after taste, which is quite nice. No bitterness, tart or astringency.

Sweetened, wow – much more fruity! It’s like the fruit takes over a bit (maybe 60/40). I get the bite of cherry and maybe plum. I prefer this tea sweetened.

COMMENTS: This is a good tea to show a fruity green/white drinker an interesting fruity black that isn’t a berry black tea. I like the combination of fruits used in this tea. Not up my alley for me to be in love with this tea, but I will enjoy every cup!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA