WARRAGGHGHHGGHHH! Back from brazilian jiu jitsu friday class, aka get beaten up class. Very tired out, I’ve been staring at Knitpicks.com and dream of knitting pretty socks, a low injury hobby. What the.. last time I drank this tea, it was after a friday jiu jitsu class of getting beaten up. Interesting.

DRY: citrusy mango, yum! Very strong scented with some nice thin slices of fruit.

STEEPED: Light rooibos scent, but nice and fruity coming from a reddy brown tea.

TASTE: Hint of spice with natural mango flavor sweeping my mouth. A little creamy as well. The mango is pretty nice here, great flavor without the mango pit strings in your teeth. The roobios works on the same vibe as the mango, which is great for a non rooibos lover like me.

COMMENTS: There’s cardamon in this? My flavor ENEMY! I’m too tired to fight back, but the cardamon is used very well and lightly here, horrible awful. (I had a horrible experience with cardamon and try and avoid it).

Is this going to be my official post jiu jitsu recovery tea? I’m going back to sipping tea and dreaming of purple sock knitting. Maybe knee highs. Lots of lace.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA