I know I’m totally weird, but I dreamt of drinking pu’reh all night last night. It was great. Must of been from randon tea videos I was watching on youtube yesterday. With that said, when I woke up and dying for some pu’reh!

DRY: Very pretty tea, colourful rose bits, fruit and adorable little pearly sugar balls. I hate those balls in cookies, always hurt my teeth, but I’m thinking that they would be better in tea!

STEEPED: Dark brown peachy coloured tea, smells almost chocolatey with a hint of peach.

TASTE: Smokey deep pu’reh hit first, with mango and peach flavors slowly spreading through. Slight sweetness at the end of my sip.
Sweetened, MOP peachy mango steps up with the pu’reh being an earthy smokey background. I prefer this tea sweetened.

COMMENTS: Hmmm, I’m thinking you really gotta like pu’reh for this tea, the smokeyness is quite strong unless you sweeten it.

I recently had Della Terra’s Mellow Mango Peach – very different tea because of the different bases. I like MOP a little more for its complexity.

Indigobloom

I’ve done that before!! dreamt of tea and had a craving when I woke up… I think it was pu-er as well

Babble

LOL .. you know you’re obsessed with tea when.. you start dreaming about it :)

Lynxiebrat

LOL. I didn’t dream of tea last night but it was my 1st thought when I woke up.
The description of the tea sounds really mouth watering, guess I’ll add that to the ever growing list of teas I want to try.;)

Comments

Indigobloom

Babble

LOL .. you know you’re obsessed with tea when.. you start dreaming about it :)

Lynxiebrat

LOL. I didn’t dream of tea last night but it was my 1st thought when I woke up.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA