Say WHHHAT, no rating on this tea yet? Where’s the love? With that said, TY out to Stacy @ Butiki for OHMF, this is the last tea I haven’t tried out of my unflavored giveaway package. I put this tea in the wrong tin and it got lost in the shuffle.

DRY: Very spacious light green tangles of leaves. Kinda of PITA to get 2 teaspoons of because the leaves are long, light and take up so much space. I’m not sure if I used enough leaf or went overboard. And I didn’t want to smash the leaves to fit nice in the measuring spoon.

STEEPED: Very very light green tea. Could be mistaken for tap water, lol! Maybe I didn’t use enough leaf, doh! Hmm, well the pic looks close to mine, maybe it’s the lighting. Smells like artichokes. Man, I love artichokes but I hate the effort it takes to eat them.

TASTE: POW this tea is full of flavor, despite the weak colour appearance! I taste an explosion of raw sweet white corn flavor, like chomping into raw corn and pops oozing with milky buttery taste. Also with that bite getting a bit of the green corn stalk, getting a little veg taste. Quite sweet and refreshing taste that hangs out in my mouth for awhile after each sip. No bitterness.

COMMENTS: Seriously. I poured the tea into my cup and looked at it and thought I messed up. I took a sip and went “What the?” in surprise with the full flavor of this tea.

Arrrgg, I gave 95/100 for Dragon Feelers, Spring Twist – all Butiki greens. Darn it, I’m giving this one a 95 too. They are all very good and different and I can’t choose which one I like more. DURRRRRRR. I dunno. I’m just going to drink more tea.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA