Drinking a big pot of this while I crochet my current pattern idea while watching Korean cooking shows on youbtube. Uggg, I hope it turns out, it’s a bit of a gamble as it’s a felting project and I’ve never done a felting pattern before.

Very nice, strawberry, guava, hint of ginger over white tea. The ginger is very gentle here.

IrishBreakfastLass

I’ve had this one a while, but been a bit wary to try it. Glad you thought it nice- I may give it a shot tomorrow when I make my afternoon tea!

Comments

IrishBreakfastLass

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA