Drinking this tea again (because it is so tasty) while I felt some crocheting I did for a pattern I made up.

I forgot last times I felted I drank something harder, with alcohol, as felting by hand takes time. Bleh. Then my pattern idea apparently needs work. Back to re crochet it.

PBCCH I made as a hot latte with soymilk and a little agave. Very smooth, peanut buttery and chocolately!

Babble

Your awesome comments have me wanting to order this tea BUT…. I have so much already. LOL.

I’m with you on that one rachel

Babble

Ahh the constant dilemma of a tea addict. If only the 52teas weren’t limited time only. :(

Kittenna

I’m wavering so much on getting a second pouch before trying it… 5 left…

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I think if you like PB it be a win, but I could see others getting weirded out with PB tea.

Babble

52teas is the only company on steepster I found that makes any sort of peanut butter tea, except for Red Leaf which makes a flavored matcha.

Comments

Babble

I’m with you on that one rachel

Kittenna

I’m wavering so much on getting a second pouch before trying it… 5 left…

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA