drank Bon Bon by ESP Emporium

Killing off this tea right now – phew 50g is hard to get through! Though happy I finished off an older tea!

I used to think this was a very chocolately tea, but thinking back to Della Terra’s Dubbele Chocolade and The Persimmon Tree’s Coconut Cacao, this isn’t as chocolatey or as well executed.

I like the coconut smooth finish. The chocolate adds also a nice smoothness, but the black tea has stepped into bitter zone adding a funky taste. The funky taste is also the coconut, tasting more of the cheap fake kind of coconut.

Thinking back from being new to teas (when I got this) to now, I’m totally spoiled, lol!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA