Another tea sample my family brought me from Canada! I can’t wait to try this one as this looks up my alley.

DRY: Strong cinnamon scent. Huge chunks of chocolate, very rustic looking tea. The chocolate tasted good too.

STEEPED: Cinnamony and chocolate smell, weird film on the top of the light brown tea. Little murky and debris floating in this tea that my Steeper didn’t catch.

TASTE: Warm cinnamony, deep earthy black tea, slight creamyness from coconut or vanilla. The main flavor of this tea is cinnamon though.
Sweetened, I think the chocolate flavor comes out a bit more.

Oddly, my last cup from my tea pot was REALLY weak! Huh? I’m thinking all the weird floating debris carried the flavors.

COMMENTS: I disliked Dr. Chocolate/Spiced Carob – SN is very similar but lacks the stuff I disliked about Dr. SC – cardamon /waves fist! However, yeah, kinda weak flavor. Kinda close to Cocoa Canela, but not as spicy! I’d say this tea is the least spicy of the 3.

Not bad, I’m sure there are plenty of peeps who would like this tea, it’s very fall like, warm cinnamon and chocolate. I’m thinking it needs nuts for another layer of flavoring as it’s too close to Dr Spice Chocolate Carob and Cocoa Canela vibe.

Kittenna

YES, I completely agree that it’s quite reminiscent of Dr. Chocolate/Cocoa Canela. And everyone seems to be saying that it’s super weak. I have enough left for a cup; I might see how it fares if I brew it up in half the water. The worst part, though, was the chalkiness, and I don’t think that will go way with less water!

Ze_Teamaker

I could use some stormy tea right now. It’s hurricane party weather.

Comments

Kittenna

Ze_Teamaker

I could use some stormy tea right now. It’s hurricane party weather.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA