I haven’t had this tea in awhile – something appealed tonight about having a “coffee” or “stay awake” type tea, but it not keeping me awake!

This time I got the 5 minute steep and the flavor is much stronger but still light. The rooibos, despite being a rooibos disliker, works well with the coffee flavor, along with a really nice creamyness that sits on the tongue a bit. I didn’t get the creamy taste with the faster steep, I was totally missing out! Also picking up a good caramel taste on some sips.

Totally need to do a latte next time!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA