drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

I believe this tea comes from Rachel Sincere, ty!

MOAR Marshmallow Monday while I knit socks!

DRY: smells like… kids toothpaste? Those marshmallow roots look like mushrooms to me.

STEEPED: Beautiful golden tea, smells sweet, minty and crisp.

TASTE: Sweet blast of mint, fluffy sweet marshmallow and crisp savory green tea. It’s like minty rice crispy treats. Sometimes it tastes like cream soda. Then the sweetness, fluff and mint creeps out. Weird mouth sensation too, like numbing my mouth. The mint is not overpowering and at a perfect level.

COMMENTS: Now beating myself up for not trying this tea sooner. Of course, it’s been reblended a few times, I’ve seen it instock while I did other 52 tea purchases and now sold out. Sigh. I was mildly interested in this tea from the marshmallow taste as well as the reviews, but the mint was scaring me off – how can you make mint more original? But graveyard mist totally school’d me.

Now I’m really going to press for a subscription with 52 Teas for my birthday or christmas!

Lynxiebrat

I like some mint, though not really combined with anything. Mouth numbness? That does not sound appealing….would remind me to much of being at the dentist. shudders

Awkward Soul

Hmmmm might of been mouth tinglyness from the mint too.

Comments

Lynxiebrat

Awkward Soul

Hmmmm might of been mouth tinglyness from the mint too.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA