TY to Nature’s Tea Leaf for a sample of this tea for review!

DRY: Fun, tightly rolled green tea balls.
STEEPED: Savory vegetal smell, very light yellow tea.

TASTE:
First steeping – light, savory and buttery. Tastes like I should be drinking this with lunch or dinner not breakfast.
Second steeping – brighter, little sweet pea like. Still savory tasting.
Third Steeping – I think this tea is getting darker. The sweetness of the second steeping is gone, moreso a stronger first steeping.

COMMENTS: Nice, simple green that isn’t grassy or very sweet – moreso a good savory type that would pair well with dinner. Good bang for you buck with this tea – I bet I could keep on resteeping, but I’m bored after 3 small pots and want something new.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA