Okay, my sister is one of those people who LOVES Disneyland. Like she goes every time she’s in town, sometimes being 2-4 times a year. She always wants me to go, but I bail every time after seeing the $125 price tag. Last time she went she surprised me with a tin of this tea.

DRY: Spicy ginger and peachy sweet smell. Really cute tin btw – very Alice in Wonderland all over it.
STEEPED: Sweet fruity and gingery over dark brown tea.

TASTE: Warm flavored black tea, strongly flavored with apricot with a zing of ginger at the end of sip. The black tea is bordering on bitter.
Sweetened, the apricot comes out more, however this cup got quite bitter as it cooled. I wonder if I over steeped or added too much leaf. I think adding milk would fix this, but not into adding milk today.

WHO SHOULD SNAG THIS TEA: If you like apricot ginger, this is decent and a step above bagged tea. Also you should be a tea peep who likes to sugar and milk their teas. And finally, if you are a Disney fan, probably would love the tin. Heck, I’m not a Disney fan and I love the tin!

COMMENTS: I liked the first cup for the good apricot taste, but wasn’t anything super special. Then the black base got all bitter crazy on me, and it became a pour out. I could see this tea being a decent iced tea.

Ehhhh, overall not for me, but I’m keeping the tin!

LiberTEAS

I love Disneyland too. When we lived down there and my grandparents were still with us, every year they would get an annual pass for me and my oldest daughter (who was my only daughter at the time) for our birthdays because our birthdays are one day apart (Mine is May 30, hers is May 31). And we would go all the time. I love where we live now, but, Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm are what I miss most about Sunny SoCal!

Lauren

I absolutely love Disney, too. Grew up in southern California, so went to Disneyland all the time as a kid. This past summer I went and saw all their tea stuff and freaked out!! Bought a glass tea press, but my cat ended up breaking it recently. Heartbroken :‘[
Anyway, I wasn’t a fan of this tea either haha.

Comments

LiberTEAS

Lauren

Anyway, I wasn’t a fan of this tea either haha.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA