Doing my halloween nails. Not going out anywhere interesting besides jiu jitsu class – they said I can come dressed in costume, but not sure if that is safe, lol!

Okay, this tea has been sitting in my cupboard for awhile and barely dented. What I’m tasting could be totally off due to age. ehh, need to drink it!

This oolong is light. Slightly buttery, warm green leafy veg taste. Starting to get astringent as its beginning to dry my mouth.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA