Drinking this tasty cantaloupe tea while my fall stew is simmering on the stove.

Mmm, tastes so much cantaloupe with a lingering melon aftertaste. All this over a good white tea base. Super juicy tea! Yum!!!

In other news, this is tealog # 300! WHOOOO! Shout out to all the Steepster peeps for being super nice and introducing me to new teas! Tea has been awesome to me!

Woot woot ! Grats on 300!

Hesper June

Happy 300!

Congrats on 300! Yay!

Comments

Woot woot ! Grats on 300!

Hesper June

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA