After jiu jitsu my husband cracked up a coconut for us to drink out of and offered me the remains. Uggg, hate how much work it is to eat coconut! I gave up and decided to go for some tea. This one is from Kittena, yay!

I find this tisane (wooo!) tastes overall very mild, with a soft pineapple creamy finish. Hmmm, I thought this should taste stronger – I’m thinking I should of cold steeped this bad boy into a stronger form. Alas, I only got one shot at this sample, so maybe another time!

Kittenna

Did I only send you enough for one cup of this?? That’s really odd. I have lots of it (and it’s not a favourite either), so I should have sent about 3-4 tsps.

Comments

Kittenna

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA