drank Dancong Aria by Adagio Teas

Crazy day so far. Got new washer and dryer. Watched the husband install the thing without really looking at the manual. Had a gas leak. Hardware store trips. Fixed leak. Put stuff in the washer and during the spin cycle the washer sounded like an airplane taking off and smashing into the side of the house – which was the washer smashing around the closet trying to escape and kill everyone. Husband fixed that, which was him failing to do Step 1 and 2 of the instructions. Sigh. Now sitting down for tea. How about a perfumey oolong?

I’ve had this tea in my stash for awhile, I guess I didn’t drink much of it as it was kinda a pricey tea and I’m weird like that.

First off, steeping instructions said 5 mins, boiling. Yeah I’m not risking drinking another astringent tea so I went 190 for 4 mins.

Overall mild, but quite peachy perfumey, which lingers as an aftertaste as well. Starting to get astringent, but still good. Pretty good – I love my oolongs floral! I have a few more cups left, but not sure if I’d buy more, rather try some other dangcongs from other tea companies first.

Hesper June

My washer tries to break loose and wreck havoc once and while:)
All my doggies and kitties run and hide.
Glad you are finally able to sit down and enjoy a cuppa!

Kittenna

Hahahaha, I simply don’t get people who don’t look at manuals. I can’t generalize it to just guys, because I know women who don’t either, but I think I’m the only person I know who actually read their car manual front-to-back… (and unless something is dead simple, always reads instructions prior to trying to figure something out myself).

Lynxiebrat

I have known mostly guys to do that….not to mention not asking for directions when lost.

Awkward Soul

I go through manuals and instructions carefully but my husband doesn’t look at them. If it screws up he blames it on poor design or engineering, not lack of following instructions. sigh. I’ve known mostly men to think looking at the instructions is cheating. Not sure why it’s a game, I don’t want the thing that needs to be built to fall apart or explode!

Comments

Hesper June

My washer tries to break loose and wreck havoc once and while:)
All my doggies and kitties run and hide.
Glad you are finally able to sit down and enjoy a cuppa!

Kittenna

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA