BIRTHDAY TEA MODE!

It’s my birthday! My Husband gave me one of those papasan chairs, pie bird among other things! Also doing jiu jitsu twice today, gah!!! /dies

I had Butiki Tea’s Grapefruit Dragon for breakfast – very delicious, grapefruity tingle BUT did not go well with my breakfast of cheese jalapeno bagel, cream cheese and lox (smoked salmon), so I had to drink my tea and enjoy my tea after I finished my bagel.

Actually, what tea would go with bagel and lox? I guess a straight green? Oh well – it was all very tasty!

LiberTEAS

Happy Birthday!

Butiki Teas

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! :)

Babble

Happy birthday!!! What birthday is complete without tea, right?

Hesper June

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it has been awesome:)

Claire

Happy birthday and I hope it’s been a great day!

Woot happy birthday!! Hope it was awesome!

Alphakitty

Happy birthday!

Angrboda

Happy birthday, Awkward Soul! :D waves little flag

Comments

LiberTEAS

Happy Birthday!

Babble

Happy birthday!!! What birthday is complete without tea, right?

Hesper June

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it has been awesome:)

Claire

Happy birthday and I hope it’s been a great day!

Woot happy birthday!! Hope it was awesome!

Alphakitty

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA