My brain is exploding on how The Persimmon Tree has two sections here, some teas on one, some on another, blllarg!

After some quick house cleaning, I’m ready to get cracking on more NaNo writing! I’m behind by a lot! WWah! Rest assured, I have plenty of material!

DRY: Sweet sweet pomegranate with a tart twist. Delicious! I love how the Persimmon Tree has amazing smelling teas.

STEEPED: again, delicious pomegranate smell, green gold coloured tea. I went with a 1.5 minute steep for 175f. 2t for a cup.

TASTE: Green base that is slightly savory, but also a touch silky and a little floral. Very lightly flavored pomegranate with a very light and natural pomegranate tart peeking out – just a tiny bit of tart, and is actually tasty. Great pomegranate aftertaste that is naturally sweet, the tartness not messing with it. I can tell if I over steeped GP that it’ll get bitter.

CHECK OUT THIS TEA IF: you want a lightly flavored green, with the ability to do a lower temperature steep.

COMMENTS: Dang, Persimmon Tree, always expertly flavored teas! If you can get this steeped just right, it’s pretty good! However, I can see this tea not being for peeps who want a strong fruit flavor. I enjoyed this and will try the rest of my sample iced sometime.