MMMMM! I was craving a white tea this morning after all that crazy jiu jitsu last night which was my first time in the blue belt class.

For this batch, I threw in a vanilla bean pod that I scraped a few days ago for a dessert. Steeped for 2.5 mins. Doh, forgot I wanted to do a shorter steep!
Very strong white chocolate taste, most white chocolate I’ve tasted in a tea, super creamy, naturally sweet, silky and slightly malty. The vanilla added some extra smoothness to the tea! Yum!

This tea hit the spot this morning, but I’m still tired! Need to switch to something more perky after this.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA