I snagged the Den’s Tea Sampler pack – which is a very good deal. 5 tea bags and 3 packs of loose leaf samples for $3, which also came with a coupon for the next order! This is the first tea for me to try out of the sampler.
I was going to order awhile back and forgot. Then I was in a Japanese grocery store and saw Den’s tea on their shelves and realized they are really close to me! So I put an order for the sampler.

DRY: Smells buttery matcha like. Lots of dust in the bottom of the package, which I tossed into my tea.

STEEPED: Cloudy gold green, light smelling.

TASTE: Light, yet full flavored. Bit of a slightly sweet floral note and earth grassy.
Second steep, I followed the online instructions on their site (though, the package came with lots of paperwork I forgot to read) for 15 seconds. The second steep is more grassy and brighter of a taste.

COMMENTS: One of the better bagged green teas I’ve had. Too many taste like paper, but this one is overall nice and clean tasting. I can’t wait to try their other teas!