drank Artichoke Green by Adagio Teas

I made a huge pot of this tea to sip while I do my NaNoWriMo writing. Most of my writing energies has been put towards this as I started late, thus needed to catch up on my word count.
Finally, I hit par today, 20,000 words and plenty of time today to get ahead. Phew!

Artichoke green – I enjoy how sweet this tea is, in a vegetal way. I don’t mind this tea sitting in a tea pot or travel mug for hours, it seems to keep decently. Gah, I have so much of it! I should really trade out some.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA