TY to Tea from Taiwan for offering free samples!

All my teas came kinda vacuumed sealed, about 3tsp or so.

I follow these steeping instructions from their site http://www.teafromtaiwan.com/Brewing_Tea
doing short steepings x lots of steepings.

DRY: Hard to see, but the tea is in tight grassy balls.

STEEPED: light yellow tea – the more steepings, the tea unfurls. Interestingly it looks like the tea is still attached to stems.

TASTE:
First steeping – Very light, naturally sweet, slightly milky and buttery.
Second steeping – more milky, vegetal and buttery. Trying to pick out the vegetal flavor that is now coming out. Green bean?
Third steeping – best steeping, yum! Full flavor, buttery, mellowy sweet and lightly vegetal. Very fresh and refreshing taste here.
Fourth steeping – starting to get dryness here. The flavor is pretty similar, slightly buttery.
Fifth steeping – The leaves are huge now. The tea is taking sweeter, no milky or buttery taste this time. Moreso reminds me of green tea here as it’s more grassy vegetal now. Dry aftertaste.
Six steeping – more astringent / dry taste for the whole sip.

COMMENTS:
I’ve had a milky oolong before purchased off a farmers market in LA. This milky oolong is less astringent, more milky and quite fresh tasting. I like the butteryness and sweetness. The milkyness is light and present in the early steepings – overall pretty nice. Though, I’d love more floral, but that’s just personal taste. A good tea for someone who wants a light milky oolong.