drank Eggnog Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I really need to stop buying soy/almond/coconut milk eggnog. I saw one on sale and bought it. Ewww, it was thicken cornstarch sludge, weird brown colour, weak on spices.

I had a great idea then to use that icky eggnog, mix in this matcha, and weaken the texture with soymilk. Yeah… didn’t work. Tastes right but the texture is like drinking chunky sauce instead.

Maybe I’ll keep my eye out for lactose free eggnog, or just stick to this matcha in regular soy milk.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA