I hate when this happens:

I’m steeping tea. 3 or 4 minutes left on the timer. All of the sudden, I need to go to the bathroom, now! (probably result from drinking so much tea).
The options are:
A. pull the leaves out early and have a light cup of tea.
B. run to the bathroom and risk oversteeping
C. dance around the tea pot like an idiot, holding it in until the tea is done.
D. Compromise and hold out as long as I can, pulling the tea out with a minute or 30 seconds left.

I did a combination of C and D.

Onto the Banana Oolong – I’ve enjoyed this tea and on the dredges of the bag. The leaves are kinda in tiny flake mode and ARRRGGGG the taste is off! Like I ate a mouthful of stevia. Unless all that stevia was on the bottom of the bag? BLEECCCK! Poor Banana Oolong. Unless this was the result of me dancing around the pot and pulling out the tea early.. ehhhhhhhhh.

Babble

Hahaha.. if given the choice, I’d totally go with C. but yeah, having to go to the bathroom all the time is totally a #teadrinkerproblem.

Rachel Sincere

I’m a B. I just try to pee fast. :-D

Indigobloom

I’d do a c/d mix. Teadrinkerproblem LOL

Comments

Babble

Rachel Sincere

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA