I received this tea as a wedding gift. Interestingly, this company isn’t even on Steepster yet! Looks like a local tea company in my area.

So,I never buy these kinds of herbal teas – chamomile I drink only when I have a sick stomach, but otherwise I’m not into. But hey, it was a gift.

DRY: I smell licorice, I think. Oh man, I’m undecided about this.

STEEPED: Smells like mint, chamomile. Herbally!

TASTE: Chamomile mellow and light citrus bitterness and spice that also hits the throat with a zingy mint aftertastes that goes down the throat.

COMMENTS: Hmmmm. I like the minty throat zing – a great contrast to the slight bitterness. I’d drink this again, but not purchase as it’s not my kinda thing.

Annoyingly, I can’t find an ingredients list for this tea, never mind, it’s not on the page where you can purchase the tea, but on link before listing the teas.

Oh crap, this had white tea in it, I totally had it pegged for an herbal, I didn’t want any caffeine. Sigh.

edit, whoa they sell some weird mugs http://www.thelooseteas.com/servlet/the-STYLE-cln-Funky/Categories

Hesper June

Whoa! those are different mugs.

Comments

Hesper June

Whoa! those are different mugs.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA