Huge balls of tea! I got so much of this tea too, I like how a little goes a long way and resteepable. Nice, solid, earthy black tea that is fun to watch unfurl.

Bleh, I want to do some tea trades, but I don’t think I have to time to coordinate plus go to my local post office from hell. Pretty much NaNoWriMo is taking up my spare time, with long jiu jitsu hours, along with knitting christmas gifts. Sigh.

200 °F / 93 °C

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA