Do not have this tea while eating fresh pineapple!

I found it out the hard way, during lunch eeeeeeggg! They just do not go together at all and it’s quite awful.

/random

Mercuryhime

Fresh pineapple actually temporarily disables your taste buds do best not to eat when you want to taste other things.

Lynxiebrat

Eeeekk. I only eat Pineapple as a standalone snack or as a dessert. Unless it is combined with other foods (Like a fruit salad.)

Kittenna

Hahaha, I have discovered multiple foods that do not go together, but this isn’t one I’d encountered yet! Notable are mint preceding orange juice (but everyone knows that one), and smelly cheese preceding juices of most sorts. How people can drink even wine paired with such cheeses is beyond me.

Calla

thanks for the friendly advice :) But on the same token, I feel bad you had to find it out the hard way. I love this tea so much but cannot buy it becuase it was part of the fall collection :( I really need to get a credit card so I can buy on line.

Comments

Mercuryhime

Lynxiebrat

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA