Say what, no notes on this tea?
Am I the only one who was super curious of the pop rocks in this tea? OMG POP ROCKS!

DRY: Red hots – super spicy cinnamon smell!
STEEPED: smokey black and cinnamon smell. Yes, I heard the pop rocks going off while it steeped! Sounded more like bubbles popping.

TASTE: Spicy cinnamon, sweet and warm. Nice full body from the black tea base. Tastes just like those spicy cinnamon hearts on valentines day. There is a powerful cinnamon candy finish, with a hit of almost bitter loads of cinnamon just like the candies. The cinnamon tingles my tongue as an after effect.
Quite sweet on its own, does not need sugar I think.

COMMNENTS:
Liquid Candy tea!
This reminds me of DAVIDsTea’s “Hot Lips” but much much better. The sweet finish makes this tea more like a cup of candy than a straight cinnamon blasting. The pop rocks were a fun bonus to this tea.

This would be a fun latte (I always think that). If you like spicy cinnamon and sweet teas, seek this one out!

I haven’t had time to place an order again but this is on my list to try heh

Uniquity

Pop rocks in tea is genius. +1 for Della Terra!

Comments

I haven’t had time to place an order again but this is on my list to try heh

Uniquity

Pop rocks in tea is genius. +1 for Della Terra!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA