WOoot Lupicia! My first time trying them out!

STEEPED: Yellow tea, smells like sweet plums and loads of floral.

TASTE: Light vegetal oolong, slightly buttery and sweet, and quite rosey floral. Very light on the plum, with a plum aftertaste.

I actually stole a bit for iced tea yesterday – and this tea made pretty good iced tea. THe plum was much sweeter, but still floral and oolong flavor present.

I then resteeped it for hot tea and it was good, but there was no plum flavor, but the floral and oolong was pretty nice. I could probably get a 3rd resteeping if I have time.

Overall, check this one out if you like floral teas. The plum here is quite nice, I’d love more of it for hot tea, but is pretty good.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA