Gave this tea another shot.

Tried 2.5 minutes at 200f – much better in terms of no bitterness. But, the flavored parts of this tea, the ginger is out and pleasant. The apricot has disappeared though. A little bit of sweetness and that’s it.

Well, next time I’ll cold steep or ice tea this – maybe that’ll bring out the apricot.

/shakes fist Crazy disney tea! Work with me! I love your fun tin! At my dinner party last night everyone kept checking out the tin too.

Babble

They have a really cute tea set too that is also Alice & Wonderland themed.

LiberTEAS

Seeing the name of this tea it make me think of the teacups ride at Disneyland. And then I hear the Unbirthday song.

Comments

Babble

They have a really cute tea set too that is also Alice & Wonderland themed.

LiberTEAS

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA