Gave this tea another shot.

Tried 2.5 minutes at 200f – much better in terms of no bitterness. But, the flavored parts of this tea, the ginger is out and pleasant. The apricot has disappeared though. A little bit of sweetness and that’s it.

Well, next time I’ll cold steep or ice tea this – maybe that’ll bring out the apricot.

/shakes fist Crazy disney tea! Work with me! I love your fun tin! At my dinner party last night everyone kept checking out the tin too.

Babble

They have a really cute tea set too that is also Alice & Wonderland themed.

LiberTEAS

Seeing the name of this tea it make me think of the teacups ride at Disneyland. And then I hear the Unbirthday song.

Comments

Babble

They have a really cute tea set too that is also Alice & Wonderland themed.

LiberTEAS

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA