drank Melon White Tea by Lupicia

Oh man, melon tea!

I love Butiki Tea’s Watermelon Xylophone and Cantaloupe & Cream. With my Lupicia order, I decided to give this melon tea a try, especially with other tea logs saying this was more honeydew in flavor.

DRY: mmm melon scent! Let me at it!

STEEPED: Smells like those asian melon juice drinks. In fact, I have a melon yogurt aloe chunk juice in my fridge!

TASTE: The melon taste comes right through, moreso on the ripe honeydew side, though I get a little cantaloupe too. Very naturally sweet, I do not need sugar at all. If I added sugar, this would totally be like juice!
The white tea here is very light.

I’ll try a resteep later. I’m about to tuck into some kimchi soup and burn out my taste buds.
EDIT: 2nd infusion – less melon taste, but it’s still there and melony but less sweet. The white tea is coming out and is nice and smooth, yum!

COMMENTS: MMMm, this is good! I love the honeydew flavor! This would be a killer iced or cold steep!

I’m wondering.. if I mix the Butiki watermelon, cantaloupe and this tea, would I get a melon fruit salad tea? I’m tempted to try!