For black friday, I snagged 2oz of this tea vs the usual sample sizes, I figured I’d dig this tea. I’m finally getting around to trying it, I’m a little down today (I’ve been knitting way too many mini mittens and socks for tree ornaments) so I thought this could perk me up.

The tea is really cute with the blue stars, silver sugar balls and mini marshmellows!

Steeped, smells a little caramelly with a bit of film on the top.

Taste is a great smooth, sweet, marshmellowy with a sugary spun caramel aftertaste. The black tea base adds depth and is not bitter.

Overall, pretty yummy! Della Terra has always been pretty solid. I’d love some more creamyness in this, but is pretty good as is! Next time I’m going to steep with a vanilla bean pod and see how it goes.

I’d love to have this tea on my papasan chair, snuggling away. Actually, I’m going to do that right now and play pokemon!

Lynxiebrat

Huh…sounds like you’ve needed a break! You should take one as long as you need too.

Comments

Lynxiebrat

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA