I had to do it. Melon Fruit Salad tea?

Lupicia’s Melon White, with Butiki’s Watermelon Xylophone and Cantaloupe & Cream, equal parts. It was hard to figure out a steep time and such, so I winged it.

Taste? VERY strong melon flavor. I think the Watermelon comes out the most. Oddly, it tastes very melon rindy, like eating a watermelon and that white part. The tea is quite silky with a creamy aftertaste. Overall, very juicy and fun!

Would I do it again? Maybe just the watermelon and honeydew teas, not sure the creamy thrown in there made it straight up fruit salady. Pretty fun though!

Kittenna

Awesome!

Comments

Kittenna

Awesome!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA