drank Chance Combinations by Custom

I had to do it. Melon Fruit Salad tea?

Lupicia’s Melon White, with Butiki’s Watermelon Xylophone and Cantaloupe & Cream, equal parts. It was hard to figure out a steep time and such, so I winged it.

Taste? VERY strong melon flavor. I think the Watermelon comes out the most. Oddly, it tastes very melon rindy, like eating a watermelon and that white part. The tea is quite silky with a creamy aftertaste. Overall, very juicy and fun!

Would I do it again? Maybe just the watermelon and honeydew teas, not sure the creamy thrown in there made it straight up fruit salady. Pretty fun though!

Kittenna

Awesome!

Comments

Kittenna

Awesome!

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA