i had this love hate relationship with DavidsTea’s Apple Pie tea – I had one cup out of a 50g bag that tasted right. After that.. not so great. I’m hoping this Della Terra Teas Apple pie will work!

DRY LEAF: lots of chunks of apple! My kitchen smells like coffee, there was a huge incident last night involving an exploding french press. Finally my roommates disgusting coffee making skills caught up to them (they use 50% coffee, and top the press up with hot water to make this pure black sludge)

STEEPED: Nice apple pie smell, crust and spices in all!

TASTE: The spices in this are spot on – I finally noticed a trend in Della Terra doing really good in the spice department. Natural apple flavor comes out, but more of a fresh apple on some sips to me. Pie crust after taste. The black tea is present and adds some good depth. The black tea also is not bitter.
I think this tea could use a bit of rock sugar, but I’m too lazy to go downstairs to get some, plus my legs are sore from brazilian jiu jitsu. Aww screw it, I need to take out my laundry anyways..
Sweetened, the apple comes out more and I think I like both ways. So if you are the type who adds sweetener, this tea is good!

COMMENTS: Much better than DavidsTeas! The spices are perfect and the tea is yummy pushing me to drink more.
I’ve had Della Terra’s Candy Apple tea and this Apple Pie tea is much better with the flavoring and lack of apple skin taste.

evil plans? I’m thinking back to I think Starbucks had an apple cider that was caramel sauce and whipped cream on it. Apple Pie tea latte with whipped cream and caramel? MUUUAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA