I need a good tea to start my week off – and get ready for a couple days of busting my butt at brazilian jiu jitsu before the school is closed for the holidays. Figure it was time to try this peachy tea from my recent Lupicia order!

DRY LEAF: smells like peach gummies that fell on the grass.
STEEPED: Wow, very fragrant tea! Rosey floral and slightly sweet smell.

TASTE: After I took a sip, I had to stop everything. Slightly naturally sweet white peach upfront, with a delicious floral base and light juicy oolong.

MMMM! Very good! I’m a sucker for good floral and fruity! This is just delicious! I was hoping this would taste more like peachy gummies, but maybe I’d need to sugar this tea – but Momo Super grade is good as is!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA