Okay, this as a latte is pretty good.

I sweetened this with honey, with vanilla soy milk and double strength Forever Nuts. It’s like drinking nutty pie crust with lots of vanilla creamyness from the milk. The baby pink latte was also visually appealing.

Undecided if I’ll buy more of this tea. I wasn’t too keen on it regular hot tea type but it’s a good latte and I didn’t try it iced yet. Hmmm. Maybe.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA