OOOOH YHEHAAAH Strawberry rhubarb pie tea! Lets rock this!

DRY: juicy strawberry with that funky honeybush smell? I think it’s the honeybush, the same smell is in my peanut butter cup cheesecake tea. Nice lumps of freeze fried strawberries!

STEEPED: Fruity and kinda buttery smell. Light brown tea.

TASTE: Very nice natural strawberry flavor with crust taste. The aftertaste is slightly tart rhubarb and butteryness. The crust and buttery flavor is close to the Peanut Buttercup cheesecake tea, could also be like graham crust taste too.
This tea is not that tart, its just in the aftertaste and it’s pleasant, like rhubarb pie, ya?

Sweetened with a bit of rock sugar, the strawberry is sweet like pie, yay, and the buttery crust is present. Not as tart, very slight, could pass for just strawberry pie here.

COMMENTS: I’d love to try this iced – overall, I prefer this tea unsweetened. I was scared this would of been a tart fest, but turned out very well! Happy to have another solid caffeine free tea in my cupboard.