mmmmm Malty!

Malt teas are weird. I have them in a little tin and drag it out for others to smell on occasion. Some people think it smells amazing ovaltine malt yummyness, others think the malt tea smell is totally gross.

This malt is light, like a sweet corny honey taste, with strong smells of malty. The malt tea gets sweeter end of sip. It’s pretty interesting!

I’ve had these samples for awhile, but taking awhile to drink them – I need to be in the right mood for something completely different. Overall, very interesting and if you want something neat, give these malt teas a try.
I have evil ideas to maybe splice these with some chocolatey tea for extra maltyness!

I had my tea hating husband take a sip and he thought it tasted weird and like jerky. I dunno.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA