Just finished off the rest of this sample and I’m sad. Maybe that is an indicator that I should buy more on my next Della Terra order.

Love the lemon and creamy smoothness of this tea. This tea is amazing iced too! /sad now I’m wishing I made a pot of another rooibos tea I have more of instead of finishing this one.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA